Join NECA Boston, and Join with Electrical Industry Leaders
Who is NECA Boston?
Armed with technology, value engineering and strategic energy solutions, NECA Boston contractors include the ranks of the region’s leading electrical contractors in Eastern Massachusetts, Maine and New Hampshire.
What Our Members Do
- Develop innovative solutions to meet their customers’ needs.
- Lead the industry in the practical application of new technologies.
- Set industry standards for traditional electrical and integrated building system installations.
- Backed by the resources, research and support of NECA, the industry leader.
To join the Association, complete Application for Membership and return to the Boston Chapter office at
2 Heritage Drive, Suite 1, North Quincy, MA 02171 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NECA Boston Member Benefits
NECA contractors are recognized within the construction industry as leaders in electrical construction, telecommunications and renewable energy installations. NECA offers a range of services to ensure our contractors are the most enlightened when it comes to technology trends, installation techniques, safety procedures, project management and business procedures. When you join the NECA Boston Chapter, here are just a few of the benefits:
- Timely industry news
- Electrical industry research
- Technology trends
- Project Management and Supervisory Training
- Contract Documents
- Safety Services
- OSHA 10 Hour and 30 Hour Training
- Electrical Code Updates
- Massachusetts State House Representation on
key issues impacting the union electrical industry
- A network comprised of more than 100 of the leading companies in the electrical industry
- Special Products and Services Discounts for NECA Boston Members
How to Apply
Who can Join?
Membership in the Electrical Contractors Association of Greater Boston, Inc. / NECA Boston Chapter is available to a person, firm or corporation engaged in the business of “electrical contracting” as defined by ECA bylaws, having a permanently established business in the area served by the association.