Protecting our members’ safety and health is paramount, and we are pleased to announce NECA Boston’s new Safety Committee to further provide the safest and healthiest work environments possible.
The NECA Boston Safety Committee, composed of eight expert safety professionals, will continually improve the quality, safety and productivity of our workforce by fostering communications throughout the industry between contractors, our IBEW Partners and the Joint Apprenticeship Training Centers.
The Committee will further uphold our stellar reputation for safety through enhanced educational offerings, safety plans, programs, meetings and more to ensure our members remain abreast of the latest safety practices, technology and training.
The Safety Committee consists of the following NECA Boston members:
- Kevin Kolhonen, Health and Safety Manager at JM Electrical Inc.
- Jonathan Ciampa, Chief Estimator at Penney Electrical Corp
- Keith Prendergast, Safety Manager/Representative at A. Murphy
- Mike Tilbert, Director of Safety at E.G. Sawyer
- Sam Francis, Safety Manager, J&M Brown
- Mike Lee, Safety Director, MacDonald Electric Corporation
- Mike McCarron, Safety Manager, ES Boulis
- Rick Coakley, Corporate Safety Director, Gaston Electric
We will keep you updated on the latest developments and offerings from the Safety Committee, and, as always, encourage our members’ input and involvement.