NECA Boston Chapter – The Standard for Excellence in Electrical and Telecom Construction
Greater Boston’s and Eastern New England’s Leading Electrical Contractors Reliably Power the Region
NECA Boston Chapter (formally known as the Electrical Contractors Association of Greater Boston, Inc.) has helped build a bright future for Greater Boston and Eastern New England for nearly a century. Comprised of more than 80 of the region’s most qualified electrical and telecom contractors, the Chapter delivers the highest standards in electrical construction to diverse projects throughout the region through our unparalleled education programs, management training, skilled workforce training and effective labor relations.
Working in partnership with IBEW Local unions in Boston, Maine and New Hampshire – Local 103 in Boston, Local 490 in Concord, NH and Local 567 in Lewiston, ME and 1253 in August, ME, NECA Boston contractors bring unequalled skill, experience, safety, reliability and dedication to each construction project.
NECA Boston is at the forefront of all aspects of the electrical industry, including:
- High-voltage Power Transmission
- Electrical Distribution Systems – Primary and Emergency Power Systems
- Low-voltage Installations: Security Systems, IT Infrastructure, A/V Systems
- Energy-Efficient Lighting and Lighting Control
- Life Safety / Fire Alarm Systems
- Building Automation / Energy Management Systems
- Renewable Energy Projects – solar (PV), wind, EV charging stations, battery storage plants